This year, our handcrafters are going digital.
Register as a vendor to start setting up your virtual storefront and selling to attendees straight through the Whova App.
In the new digital format you'll be able to:
- Upload a cover photo to your store that reflects your personal brand
- Organize a live stream to walk attendees through your store, or show them your creative process
- Post a pre-recorded store video to showcase your wares
- Create raffles, promotions, and giveaways to draw attendees into your shop
- Use the Virtual Meetup and Community chat board functions to connect with attendees in a more personal way
Read below for more information on using these features, and sign up on this page to be one of Sunstone's first ever digital vendors!
Vendors will be added to the digital platform to customize their shops starting July 20th, 2020.
By registering as a vendor, you agree to adhere to Sunstone's Harassment Policy and Code of Conduct. Sunstone reserves the right to refuse vendor spots to organizations not in line with those policies.