8am SHARP! Onsite Registration at 7am
Pancake Breakfast at 8:30am
ONLINE REGISTRATION CLOSED, PLEASE REGISTER ONSITE TOMORROW
Could not load product information
What: 2nd Annual Brigham’s Butter Run – 5k Run/walk and Pancake Breakfast!
Where: This is the Place Heritage Park, 2601 E Sunnyside Ave, Salt Lake City.
- 5k route makes two and a half laps around the historic village starting at Brigham Young’s Forest Farm Dairy House. The course has gradual uphill and downhill slopes. Run/walk all or part of the course.
Why: Support independent scholarship, education, and thoughtful dialogue of Mormon Studies through the Sunstone Education Foundation.
What do I get?
- 5k Run/walk – T-shirt with the customized run logo and sponsors; a goodie bag filled with coupons, the Sunstone 40th anniversary magazine issue and other swag; entrance to the post-run pancake breakfast. All registered participants are also eligible for a prize drawing that will include the opportunity to win a 2015 Sunstone magazine subscription and other great prizes.
Cost: $25 for 5k run/walk. $20 per person for families of four or more. A $5 late fee will be added for all registrations received after 6:30 PM on Thursday, October 2, 2014. Pancake Breakfast without event registration is $6 for adults $3 for children 12 and under.
Is my race entry fee tax deductible
- As a 501(c)(3) public charity, any contribution to the Sunstone Education Foundation is tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
What if the weather is bad?
- Events will proceed in all elements unless deemed unsafe by the race committee. In case of cancellation, updates will be posted on www.sunstonemagazine.com/5k/
How do I sign up?
- Registration is now open at www.sunstonemagazine.com/5k/ There are no additional fees for registration at this site.
- Online registration will close Thursday, October 2nd at Midnight. Onsite registration will begin at 7 AM and go until 7:45 AM with a $5 late fee added. Early packet pick-up andcheck-in available at the Sunstone office Friday, October 3rd from 12 noon-6pm, 343 North Third West, Salt Lake City, Utah 84103.
Can I get a refund?
- There are no cancellations, refunds, or reimbursements of any kind.
For more event information or to volunteer contact Lindsay at the Sunstone Education Foundation at 435-849-2452.
Who should I contact if I want to sponsor the event?
- Jim Murphy at 801.440.9500 or email@example.com
UTA provides service to This Is The Place Heritage Park and Hogle Zoo during the summer months. Visit the UTA website to find out more information about finding the best route for you!
Meet in the WEST PARKING LOT of This is the Place. Registration and Check in is right in front of the Brigham Young Forest Farmhouse (the pink house!) Course has an incline on packed dirt roads.